Michelle Annette nee Ruark Duggar (born September 13th 1966 [48yrs])
is a devoted wife to Jim Bob Duggar and mom to nineteen-she is specifically known her many her media appearances and fundamental beliefs and lifestyle. Her nineteen children are listen is age-order in the following sentence: Joshua Duggar, Jana Marie Duggar, John David Duggar Jill Michelle Duggar, Jessa Lauren Duggar, Jinger Nicole Duggar, Joseph Garret Duggar, Josiah Matthew Duggar, Joy-Anna Duggar, Jedidiah Robert Duggar, Jeremiah Robert Duggar, Jason Michael Duggar, James Andrew Duggar, Justin Samuel Duggar, Jackson Levi Duggar, Johannah Faith Duggar, Jennifer Danielle Duggar, Jordyn-Grace Makiyah Duggar, and Josie Brooklyn Duggar, as well as her two miscarried children: Caleb Duggar no. 2 and Jubilee Shalom Duggar no. 21}
- Married: July 21, 1984
- She is the daughter of the late Garrett and Ethel Ruark.
- Michelle is the baby in her family with five older sisters and one brother. Their names are Pam Peters, Kathie Arnold, who is now deceased, Garrett, Freda Benderman, Evelyn Ruark, and Carol Hutchinson.
- Mom to 19, Grandma of 4 with 2 more grandchildren on the way, Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Future Plans: Finish memorizing Matthew 5, 6 & 7, start violin lessons again
- Favorite Bible Verse: 11 Corinthians 12:9
- Favorite Bible Characters: Joseph, Ruth & Esther
- Favorite Song: "It's Through The Blood"
- Favorite Episode: "Special Duggar Delivery"
- Favorite School Subject: English
- Favorite Food: Ice Cream! lol! Homemade Chicken and Dumplings and Beans and Cornbread
- Favorite Pastime: Hanging out with her family