Joy-Anna Duggar is the 9th Duggar to be born from Michelle and Jim-Bob. She is also the 5th daughter to be born. She was the youngest girl in the family for 7 years before Johannah was born.
|First appearance||14 Children and Pregnant Again|
|Born||October 28, 1997 (age 18)|
|Parents|| Jim Bob Duggar |
|Siblings|| Joshua Duggar |
- Favorite Bible Verse: Revelation 22:21
- Favorite Bible Character: Ruth
- Favorite Song: I'll Fly Away
- Favorite Game: Signals
- Favorite Episode: Duggars Make a Movie
- Jurisdictions: n/a
- Favorite Food: n/a
- Favorite School Subject: Language Arts
- Favorite Past-time:
- Favorite Family Trip: new York city
- Future Plans: Be a wife and mother some day
- A awesome awesome awesome awesome Caretaker!!!
- Tom-boyish but growing into a lady
- A good role model to others
Joy is 11 during this season
Joy and her family go to New York City for the NBC's Today Show and find out that her parents are expecting baby 18. In the episode Trading Places, Duggar Style she and her sisters switch places with there brothers.
Big Family Reunion episode her and her family take a trip to Ohio for Michelle's family reunion. On the way, the family visits the Creation Museum in Petersburg, Kentucky where animatronic dinosaurs roam the earth with Adam and Eve.
The Duggars also celebrate Michelle's birthday and discuss their upcoming book in this season
The family prepares for the arrival of the newest Duggar, Jordyn-Grace Makiya who will be delivered by Caesarean.
Joy is 12 during this season