Josh was raised in Arkansas, the first child born to Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar. He accepted Christ at the
|Joshua James Duggar|
|First appearance||14 Children and Pregnant Again|
|Born||March 3 1988 (age 24)|
|Parents|| Jim Bob Duggar |
|Siblings|| nine brothers |
|Children|| Mackynzie Duggar |
In 2003 the Duggar family filmed their first show with the Discovery Health Channel called, “14 Children and Pregnant Again!” after its premiere it became the top rated show for the network. Having done over 5 documentaries with DHC and TLC (The Learning Channel), the Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar family now have their own reality series that premiered in late September 2008, now called “19 Kids & Counting!”
In 2007, Josh started a pre-owned wholesale car dealership in Northwest Arkansas,Champion Motorcars. In 2010, they opened their second location. He now owns & manages the dealership full time. Josh also pursues other various entrepreneurial adventures as time allows. His parents released the first book about their family in December 2008 entitled, “The Duggar Family: 20 and Counting!” His father, Jim Bob, is a commercial real estate investor and full-time father of 19 children. Josh & Anna reside in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Married: September 26, 2008
- Favorite Bible Verse: Matthew 6:33
- Favorite Bible Character: Joshua
- Favorite Song: How Great Thou Art
- Favorite Vehicle: Corvette ZR1
- Favorite Episode: A Very Duggar Wedding
- Occupation: Entrepreneur, Owner of Champion Motorcars & Integrity Motors
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Past-time: Spending time with Anna
- Fun Facts: Josh and Anna both saved their first kiss for their wedding day
- Favorite Family Trip: Washington D.C.
- Future Plans: Go to Law School
Josh's name is Joshua and the only one with his nickname used regularly.