Josh was raised in Arkansas, the first child born to Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar. He accepted Christ at the
|Joshua James Duggar|
|First appearance||14 Children and Pregnant Again|
|Born||March 3 1988 (age 26)|
|Parents|| Jim Bob Duggar |
|Siblings|| Caleb Duggar |
John David Duggar
|Children|| Mackynzie Duggar |
age of seven, was homeschooled and graduated from High School at the age of sixteen. His father entered politics in Arkansas in 1998, serving two terms as a State Legislator in the Arkansas House of Representatives. Josh was intrigued with politics at an early age and now does part-time consulting for elected officials and political candidates with a small company he founded in Arkansas in 2006, Strategic Political Services.
In 2003 the Duggar family filmed their first show with the Discovery Health Channel called, “14 Children and Pregnant Again!” after its premiere it became the top rated show for the network. Having done over 5 documentaries with DHC and TLC (The Learning Channel), the Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar family now have their own reality series that premiered in late September 2008, now called “19 Kids & Counting!”
In 2007, Josh started a pre-owned wholesale car dealership in Northwest Arkansas,Champion Motorcars. In 2010, they opened their second location. He now owns & manages the dealership full time. Josh also pursues other various entrepreneurial adventures as time allows. His parents released the first book about their family in December 2008 entitled, “The Duggar Family: 20 and Counting!” His father, Jim Bob, is a commercial real estate investor and full-time father of 19 children. Josh & Anna reside in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Married: September 26, 2008
- Favorite Bible Verse: Matthew 6:33
- Favorite Bible Character: Joshua
- Favorite Song: How Great Thou Art
- Favorite Vehicle: Corvette ZR1
- Favorite Episode: A Very Duggar Wedding
- Occupation: Entrepreneur, Owner of Champion Motorcars & Integrity Motors
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Past-time: Spending time with Anna
- Fun Facts: Josh and Anna both saved their first kiss for their wedding day
- Favorite Family Trip: Washington D.C.
- Future Plans: Go to Law School
- Lives In: Washington DC
Josh's name is Joshua and the only one with his nickname used regularly.