|James Robert Duggar|
|First appearance||14 Children and Pregnant Again|
|Name||James Robert Duggar|
|Born||July 18, 1965 (46)|
|Parents|| Jimmy Lee Duggar (father),|
|Children|| 11 sons |
James Robert "Jim Bob" Duggar (born July 18, 1965), in Springdale, Arkansas.
He is a real estate agent and owns several commercial properties in his local area.
He is the father of the Duggar kids. He is married to Michelle Duggar.
They have four grandchildren, a granddaughter named Mackynzie Renee Duggar, who was born on October 8, 2009 and two grandsons named Michael James Duggar, who was born June 15, 2011 and Marcus Anthony Duggar, who was born June 2, 2013. They are Josh and Anna Duggar's children. Anna is pregnant with a baby girl due on July 10, 2015. This will be their second granddaughter. They also have one more grandson to make three grandsons from their daughter Jill and son-in-law Derrick Dillard named Israel David Dillard who was born by an emergency C-section. They are expecting another grandchild from their daughter Jessa and her husband Ben Seewald. Jessa is pregnant with her first child and is due on November 1, 2015 which is her 1st wedding anniversary.
Jim Bob and his wife are fundamentalist Christians and follow the teachings of Bill Gothard.
- Married: July 21, 1984
- Favorite Bible Verse: Romans 8:28
- Favorite Bible Story: Life of Joseph
- Favorite Song: I Have Decided to Follow Jesus
- Favorite Episode: 20 Years, 20 Duggars
- Occupation: Commercial Real Estate Investor, Dad to 19 children and Grandpa to 4 grandchildren with 2 more on the way.
- Past Favorite School Subject: Business
- Favorite Food: Tater Tot Casserole
- Fun Facts: My legal name is James Robert Duggar, but since birth my parents have always called me Jim Bob! So basically, livin' on the down low with this fake name/identity!
- Favorite Past-time: Spending time with my wife and children
- Favorite Family Trip: Trip to California in '06
- Future Plans: Invest in the lives of my children and grandchildren