|James Robert Duggar|
|First appearance||14 Children and Pregnant Again|
|Name||James Robert Duggar|
|Born||July 18, 1965 (46)|
|Parents|| Jimmy Lee Duggar (father),|
|Children|| 10 sons |
James Robert "Jim Bob" Duggar (born July 18, 1965), in Springdale, Arkansas.
He is a real estate agent and owns several commercial properties in his local area.
He is the father of the Duggar kids. He is married to Michelle Duggar.
They have three grandchildren, a granddaughter named Mackynzie Renee, who was born on October 8, 2009 and two grandsons named Michael James, who was born June 15, 2011 and Marcus Anthony, who was born June 2, 2013.
Jim Bob and his wife are fundamentalist Christians and follow the teachings of Bill Gothard.
- Married: July 21, 1984
- Favorite Bible Verse: Romans 8:28
- Favorite Bible Story: Life of Joseph
- Favorite Song: I Have Decided to Follow Jesus
- Favorite Episode: 20 Years, 20 Duggars
- Occupation: Commercial Real Estate Investor, Dad to 19 children and Grandpa to 3 grandchildren
- Past Favorite School Subject: Business
- Favorite Food: Tater Tot Casserole
- Fun Facts: My legal name is James Robert Duggar, but since birth my parents have always called me Jim Bob! So basically, livin' on the down low with this fake name/identity!
- Favorite Past-time: Spending time with my wife and children
- Favorite Family Trip: Trip to California in '06
- Future Plans: Invest in the lives of my children and grandchildren